Functional Biomechanics, Assessment and Programming
If you want to lead from the front – be the trainer who delivers with credibility, who commands the respect of frontline healthcare professionals such as Physiotherapists, you need a superb armoury of functional biomechanics knowledge and hands on skills.
Creating fantastic, diverse programmes, which ensure your clients have fun but help prevent them becoming injured, is founded in supreme technical ability and the service leadership skills to bring your offering to your target audience.
You will learn the detail behind human movement - how bones move in three dimensions in space and how our bodies assimilate the forces of ground contact.
Understanding how forces translate through joints, ligaments, capsules and the muscles, ultimately means you can accurately assess a client’s capacity to move efficiently and where issues exist, re-establish confident movement patterns using specific programming and hands on interventions.
- Aimed at qualified Personal Trainers, Physiotherapists, Osteopaths and Chiropractors
- Practical Anatomy and Hands on Neuromuscular Techniques forms Stage 2 of the HPT5 Specialist Programme
- Functional Biomechanics, Assessment and Programming is a Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programme which is undergoing CIMSPA accreditation
- 10 x 2 hour sessions
- App: Dartfish Express
- App: Visible Body, Human Anatomy Atlas
- Course folder with session summary inserts
- Private online collaboration platform
- 45 minute presentation to the group
- £515 payable one week in advance of the Programme start