Body-mapping and Hands on Neuromuscular Techniques
Technical excellence starts with exceptional anatomical and physiological foundations. This programme blends supreme musculoskeletal knowledge with sublime hands on techniques to ensure you power past the competition.
If you are the kind of fitness professional who wants to excel in technical capability, marketing skills and client service, we can give you the ideal springboard.
This is the first part of the HPT5 Specialist Programme and is designed to develop your knowledge of the musculoskeletal system to new levels of proficiency – levels which speak of credibility and respect.
Most importantly, you will convert this knowledge into the capability to easily identify bony, muscular and ligamentous structures on your clients. You will then use this robust foundation to allow you to hone hands on neuromuscular techniques – attracting new prospects and raising service levels to your existing clients.
- The course is aimed at qualified Fitness Instructors and Personal Trainers.
- Body-mapping and Hands on Neuromuscular Techniques forms Stage 1 of the HPT5 Specialist Programme.
- It is also a Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programme which is undergoing CIMSPA accreditation.
- 6 x 2 hour sessions
- App: Real Bodywork: Learn Muscles
- App: Real Bodywork: Trigger Points
- Course folder with session summary inserts
- Private online collaboration platform
- 30 minute presentation to the group
- £275 payable one week in advance of the Programme start